The Roof Expands Its Views to Include Igloos at The Roof
We are excited to announce the return of a very unique winter experience on The Roof. The outdoor bar area will transform into the “Igloos @ The Roof”. Warming up its guests with luxury, custom made igloos surrounded by a winter wonderland atmosphere. The transparent structures allow for an unobstructed view of the Columbia skyline. Each igloo is heated, keeping our guests comfortable during the winter cold, and is outfitted with comfortable seating for up to 8 guests.
A unique experience, perfect for sharing with your friends, family or coworkers.
Are reservations required?
- Reservations are not required, but recommended to guarantee access to the Igloos. If the Igloo(s) are not reserved, they are available on a first come/first served basis.
How do I request a reservation?
What is the price for reserving an Igloo?
- An approved credit card payment is required to reserve an Igloo. The minimum food and beverage spend for a standard 1.5 hour reservation is $200 Sunday – Thursday, and $300 Friday – Saturday. Any purchase amount above the $200/$300 pre-payment will be due at the close of the reservation time. In the event of a no show for the reservation, the credit card on file will be charged $75.
Are there age limits for the Igloos?
- All guests in the Igloos must be 21 years of age or older.
What is the length of time for a standard Igloo reservation?
- Igloo reservations are for 90 minute periods. Reservations are available Sunday – Thursday 4pm to 9pm and 4pm to 10pm Friday – Saturday.
How many people fit in an Igloo?
- Igloos are furnished with seating and fit up to 8 people. If an Igloo is not reserved, a maximum of 8 people may use the Igloo on a first come/first served basis.
Are the Igloos heated?
- Yes, the Igloos are individually heated. The amount of heat that is maintained inside the Igloo will vary depending on the outside temperature and with the amount of times the door is opened and closed. During the extreme colder months the temperatures will remain lower in the Igloos as opposed to when the outside temperature is warmer.
Is there a dress code for the Igloo experience?
- Casual upscale attire is recommended for all guests at the Roof, including the Igloo experience. Although each Igloo is heated, as the outside temperatures are colder, a coat or jacket is recommended.
Are there food and beverage options available inside the Igloos?
- Yes, the full Roof food and cocktail menus are available, as well as our seasonal specialty menus. No outside food or beverage products are allowed at the Roof or in the Igloos.
Does the Igloo experience reservation include a server for food and beverage?
- Yes, a dedicated server will take care of the guests during the Igloo reservation. Please be considerate of the server as it is cold outside during the Missouri winter months. Gratuity is not included in the reservation price.
Are outside games allowed to be brought into the Igloo for entertainment?
- Yes, guests may bring appropriate games to play, and each Igloo comes equipped with cards and one fun game. Any game a guest brings in must be legal and non-offensive to other guests in the other Igloos or guests at the Roof. This would include any items that produced sounds of volume that could be heard outside the Igloo or actions or behaviors that are not appropriate for public decency.
For an Igloo reservation, does the entire check have to be paid on the card given for the reservation or can the final bill be split into separate tabs?
- The card will be charged the reservation food and beverage minimum at the time of booking. Any additional amounts above the pre-paid amount may be paid on any other payment type at the close of the reservation time.
What is the cancellation policy for an Igloo reservation?
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance to avoid the cancellation penalty of $75 charged to the card on file.
Will an Igloo reservation be cancelled in the event of inclement weather?
- Yes, if the weather does not cooperate (extreme winds, ice, heavy snowfall, etc.), guests with reservations will be notified of the cancellation.
What happens if the Igloo becomes damaged during the reservation?
- Igloos are cleaned, inspected, and set prior to and after each reservation. Any damage caused to the Igloo during the reservation period may be assessed with a damage fee.